- Política de Cookies
Política de Cookies
In this Policy, any use of the words:
- as “Nuxgame”, “we”, “us”, “our” expressions shall mean the Nuxgen B.V.;
- as “you”, “yours”, “user”, similar or identical expressions shall mean any visitor of this Website whatsoever;
- as “browser” shall include but not limited to any publicly available search browsers, such as: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari 5 (for Mac), etc.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files consisting of numbers and/or letters that are stored in your web browser that provide the possibility to recognize your computer or other device which you use to visit the Website. Those files do not include names, contact or other personal data, due to the fact that they generally contain anonymous information which is used or required for the better user experience and overall Website secure functionality.
For the purpose of better Cookies understanding and making a well-informed choice, we recommend to visit a respective browser Cookies guide or visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
COOKIES APPEARANCE AND DISABLING
When you enter the Website, you will be informed with a respective Cookie Notice at the bottom of the Website. Any user is free to decide whether to accept or reject some or all types of Cookies with possibility to control (meaning: to allow; delete; clear or block any, including bot limited to third party Cookies) through the device browser settings. If you continue to use the Website without adjusting your browser settings, the Cookies will be used and collected as set out in this Policy.
COOKIES USAGE AND STORAGE
This Website Cookies are used for the listed below purposes:
- to improve your user experience, language adaptability, aggregate statistical information as of the average number and way of the Website usage by visitors. Based on this data we can allocate the Website resources in more sufficient, balanced and optimized (best format for your device or browser) way for the best user experience;
- to enable certain functions, such as: navigation and access to some Website areas with further user movement analytics and anonymous data collections. Based on this data we can understand how simple and user-friendly Website interaction is and what can be additionally modified and/or changed.
- to collect information as of any bugs, errors or performance issue in connection with the user Website usage experience and/or Website overall performance. Based on this data we can correct any Website performance or functionality issues; in some cases, this information will help us to foresee some bugs or errors.
- to predict, prevent, prohibit, block or stop any suspicious or illegal (including, but not limited to malware, unauthorized data collections etc.) Website usage.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THE WEBSITE?
Cookies can be set by Nuxgame (First Party Cookies) or by another company (Third Party Cookies):
- First Party Cookies. These Cookies are not accessible or readable by anyone except Nuxgame due to the fact that they are settled and handled directly by us.
- Third Party Cookies. These Cookies are settled by approved Third Parties like Google Analytics, Facebook, CloudFlare which are the most widespread and trusted solutions.
These Cookies enable user to navigate through the Website and use its features as they were developed and intended to work. For Example: to protect and keep your information secure; to authenticate your and used device details for the Website work and services optimization; store Website user preferences (language); to authenticate you (age) when launching a demo version of the products. These Cookies include both Session and Security Cookies. These are First Party Cookies. Please, note that if Essential Cookies are disabled, the Website use will be unavailable or partially inaccessible. These are First Party & Third Party Cookies.
These Cookies are enabled only for the duration of the Website usage (from the Website load and till its full closer). For Example: the overall time, including but not limited to the time spent in the demo version of the Website products; details of user device during the hole period of the Website use (including, but not limited to the geopositioned); to provide certain live chat sessions; performance issues identification.
These are First Party & Third Party Cookies. Please, note that if Session Cookies are disabled, you may experience some difficulties during usage of certain Website features.
These Cookies are enabled exclusively for the user, Website and Third Parties collected data protection. For example: protection from the cross-website tracking; malware (including, but not limited to bots, spiders or other types of automatized or manually handed hacker attacks) due to user entering and/or during the Website use; security issue identification.
These are First Party & Third Party Cookies. Please, note that if Security Cookies are disabled you may experience some difficulties during usage of the Website. You acknowledge and agree that all possible risks due to disabling the Security Cookies are taken by you.
These Cookies are enabled for the purpose of collection of information as of the user’s activities/use of the Website and the Website overall performance. For example: the information regarding the device, time and preferred pages; the Website performance during users stay and use of the Website; to perform the site retargeting (a retargeting pixel) which helps to decide whether to display or not, a relevant advertising to you when the user is visiting certain websites with the retargeting network (Google Display Network).
These are Third Party Cookies. Please, note that these Cookies are used to improve the overall Website performance. Without Analytics Cookies you will still be able to use and enjoy all features of this Website.
WEBSITE COOKIES TABLE