Any reference to ‘Nuxgame’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ includes Nuxgen B.V., a company duly incorporated and existing under the laws of Curacao, with company no. 153051, and having its registered office at Fransche Bloemweg 4, Willemstad, Curacao.
1) ‘Personal Data’ implies any information relating to a person by which he / she can be directly or indirectly identified, including, inter alia, first and last name, phone number, e-mail, personal and / or business address, job position, etc;
2) ‘Usage Data’ refers to information about your use of the Website, traffic logs, user conduct etc, but excluding any Personal Data (e.g., IP address, browser type, device information, time zone, pages visited, cookie information);
3) ‘Correspondence data’ includes details and information obtained in the terms of communication processes;
4) ‘Financial Data’ includes bank account and payment card details.
Nuxgame is able to receive your personal information via several of sources.
Nuxgame may collect information provided by you directly when filling forms on the Website and / or using our Website or Services and / or communicating with us. You are also admitted to submit voluntarily other additional information which is not requested by us, but considered by you to be appropriate and useful. However, in such a case, you are fully responsible for such information.
Nuxgame may automatically obtain and collect information about your device and peculiarities of your navigation through and interaction with the Website. Commonly, scope of the collected information is limited solely to the Usage Data processed and collected for marketing and analytical purposes.
Nuxgame is able to receive your personal information from third parties, including, but not limited to business partners, contractors, analytic vendors, data brokers. We may also obtain information from variety of publicly available resources (e.g. open government database, social networks). To the extent we combine such third-party sourced information with already obtained information, we undertake to comply with privacy practices and additional restrictions imposed by the source of the information.
We may collect and process your personal information to further our legitimate interests.
Nuxgame may use your Personal Data such as name, phone number, e-mail and postal address or other contact information obtained from sources indicated above in order to identify you as our Website / Services user, provide and improve our Services, ensure its functionality and security, as well as detect and prevent fraud and other misuse.
Nuxgame may use your Personal Data to communicate with you, negotiate the terms of our business relations, keep you informed on the latest updates of our Services, send you critical alerts or notices relating to our Services. We also may contact you in order to respond to your requests, carry out marketing, advertising and analytical activity, as well as send you information which may be useful for you and your business.
Nuxgame may use your Personal and / or Usage Data in order to carry out research and surveys connected with the work of our Website and quality of Services provision. Nuxgame may also use your Usage Data for the purposes of the Website traffic tracking and Services improving.
In exceptional cases and / or when the circumstances so require, we may use your personal information to take precautions and defend ourselves against third-parties` allegations and fraud, to ensure our security and integrity and to protect rights and property of our Company together with that of our users and business partners.
Nuxgame does not sell, transfer, trade or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties without your prior consent thereto with the exception of the following cases:
2) personal information may be disclosed to our employees, consultants and agents having legitimate need to posses such information in order to improve our Services, assist in our Website operation, conduct our business or provide our Company`s Services. Such persons are eligible to obtain and process personal information solely pursuant to the terms of confidentiality agreement signed by them;
3) we also reserve the right to share your information if we required to do soby law or court order and / orin response to valid requests by public authorities and / or when disclosure is, in our sole discretion, required to protect our legal rights, including IP rights;
5) we may also disclose aggregated anonymized information, by which a person could not be directly or indirectly identified, for different business purposes. For instance, we could disclose information concerningthe total number of times a webpage has been scrolled without establishing the visitor`s identity;
6) in any other circumstances, provided, that you have given your consent for such a disclosure.
To this end, Nuxgame implements physical, electronic and managerial security proceduresandbest practices to protect collected personal information. Your information is stored on secure servers and is not publicly available. However, please note, that no security system is completely resistant to various external factors. Nuxgame cannot guarantee either the security of our databases or that information provided by you will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us through the Internet.
We may also retain your personal information where such retention is required for complying legal obligations to which we are subject, or in order to protect your or Nuxgame`s legitimate interests or the vital interests of another individual or legal entity. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing users’ / clients` personal information, trading information, account registration documents, communications and any other information, as required by applicable laws and regulations.
1) know what information we have about you and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information;
2) receive or transfer a copy of your personal information;
3) request to reconsider, change, correct, supplement or deleteyour personal information at any time;
4) object to the processing of personal information by us or request to restrict processing thereof;
5) withdraw your consent to process, collect and transfer your personal information.
6) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
This is not an exhaustive list of rights to which you are entitled. You can learn more by reading the relevant guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these and other rights.
Our Website and Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 years. Nuxgame does not consciously collect any personal information from children under the abovementioned age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information, he or she should contact us using the details provided above in the Section “Introduction”.